Configuration of Riad Ariha, Marrakech
Ground Floor of the riad
• Courtyard 36 m² with central fountain, dipping pool and wall fountain
• Rooms Lemon Tree and Rose
• Plants rose bush, lemon tree, bougainvillea, papyrus, bamboo
• Salon with tadelakt walls and fireplace, TV, and WiFi
• Traditional private hammam
The dipping pool in the courtyard–very refreshing after a day in the suks.
First Floor of the riad
- Loggia with seating area
- Two bedrooms, Jacaranda and Jasmine, each with its own bathroom
- Jasmine is a suite with its own working fireplace and sitting area
- Jacaranda is a suite with a sitting area. The bathroom has both a bathtub and shower, all in tadelakt and featuring a spectacular domed ceiling. These bedrooms can accommodate either one extra bed for an adult or two for small children.
- Separate stairway to fifth bedroom, Oleander (Laurier) with French door overlooking courtyard, and own bathroom.
Roof Terrace of the riad
- Tented pergola with seating, cushions, low tables
- 2 sunbeds
- Outdoor shower facility
- Plants: jasm